Infused gumballs are fun, flavorful, and surprisingly easy to make. These won’t come out like the shiny, candy-coated gumballs in a candy store, since those require custom machinery. This recipe for old-fashioned beeswax gum is still refreshing and contains only natural ingredients that are better for you!
Infused gumballs are great for busy lifestyles because they are easy to pack in a small bag and pop in your mouth when you’re ready to relax. This particular gumball recipe combines the natural sweetness of infused honey with refreshing peppermint.
Marijuana, botanically-infused gum means a chew packed with potential health benefits. These edibles help you absorb the special benefits critical to the functioning of the endocannabinoid system.
Many people experience physical and mental health improvement after following a terpene-rich diet for a month. Enjoying several gumballs throughout the day is a convenient way to include your favorite botanicals into your diet.
What are the Advantages of THC Gumballs?
Gumballs are helpful for micro-dosing and monitoring consumption levels. Botanicals are most beneficial when consumed regularly, so this recipe is perfect for making sure you are consistently dosing.
These small treats pack a powerful combination due to the peppermint and honey. Many people claim that peppermint extract helps increase focus, reduces migraine pain, and eases digestive problems.
Honey contains antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients- local raw, unfiltered honey always being healthiest, especially to counter seasonal allergies, but most of that goodness will actually burn off during the infusion process. For this reason, it’s best to infuse with filtered golden honey that’s less viscous and easier to dispense. Some nutritionists claim honey improves gastrointestinal health and has anti-inflammatory properties that can prevent the hardening of the arteries.
It’s incredible that a few pieces of gum a day could offer such powerful benefits.
- 237 ml powdered sugar
- 118 ml food-grade beeswax
- 3 tbsp cannabis-infused honey
- 3-5 drops peppermint extract (or infuse peppermint into your honey, too!)
- 1 tsp liquid sunflower lecithin
- Optional: natural food coloring or other extracts to expand your flavor profiles
- Gumballs are most tasty when made with homemade infused honey, so preparing your homemade cannahoney is the first step to making these cannabis-infused peppermint pleasures! Remember to make time to decarb your flower! You can follow our recipe for cannahoney here.
- Add the beeswax and honey to a double boiler and set to low heat
- Stir until the ingredients are mixed and melted.
- Add food coloring if you prefer (optional)
- Add the peppermint extract and/or preferred extract and mix.
- Remove from heat. Blend the gum mixture with 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- Knead the mixture for about 15 minutes. When the gum is soft and less sticky, it is ready.
- Shape the chewing gum into balls, a long log, or rectangle pieces with your hands. Use a sharp knife to cut the large piece into individual pieces of a uniform size.
- You can coat them in powdered sugar prior to wrapping each piece in parchment, or foil paper if you like. Place them in a sandwich bag or plastic container in the refrigerator.
- When you’re ready to try one, take it slow. This way you can best judge the potency over time.
Isn’t It Time To Expand Your Repertoire Of Culinary Arts Into The World Of Home Infusions?
LĒVO has a library of recipes, educational content, calculators, photos, and MORE available on our website, or visit us on YouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action! Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVO Quiz to see which machine is right for you! #LĒVOmade
Other Recipes to Try: