Are you ready to whip up a delicious sweet dish that combines rich flavors AND weed-infused butter? Did I mention it is no-bake? Any dessert combining peanut butter and fudge is delightful, and it is even better when it is no fuss and includes cannabis.
Follow the recipe below for No-Bake Peanut Butter Cannabutter Fudge that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cannabutter Fudge Recipe
- One small saucepan
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon or spatula
- Large baking pan
- Parchment paper
- 1 lb 2 cups of cannabutter
- 2 lbs 7 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of cocoa
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- Place the parchment paper in the baking pan to keep the fudge from sticking.
- Mix the dry ingredients in the large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the powdered sugar and the cocoa.
- Mix the peanut butter and cannabutter in the saucepan and melt on low heat.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Pour the melted butter into the bowl containing the cocoa and sugar, and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- At this point, add in any optional ingredients such as nuts.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan, and use the spatula to spread out the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 3 three hours or until firm.
- Cut the fudge into 2,54 cm pieces (or smaller depending on how potent your fudge is).
- The fudge will be good for a month when stored in the refrigerator.
Benefits of Cannabutter Fudge
Cannabutter contains cannabinoids and terpenes that provide many health benefits.
If you have a particular cannabis strain with the effects you desire, use this strain for the recipe. For example, if you seek mental focus or relief from anxiety, a strain high in the terpene limonene is effective. If you need an appetite stimulant, consider strains high in myrcene like Purple Kush.
Tips for Cutting Fudge
The biggest challenge for serving the fudge is waiting until it cools to cut it up and dig in! If you attempt to cut the fudge while it is warm, it will get messy. Make sure you wait until it is thoroughly cool before you make any cuts. If desired, sprinkle crushed peanuts on top before it gets too cool.
When the fudge is completely cool, make a cut lengthwise from one end of the pan to the other. Then, start another cut about an inch away from the first. Repeat this process all the way across the pan. Then, running the width of the pan, make cuts going from left to right. You should now have one-inch squares that you can place in a storage container to refrigerate or freeze.
Of course, leave one out to sample your creation- we understand. You can’t really be a great chef without tasting your dish, before serving others.
Are You Ready To Take Your Kitchen Culinary And Confectionary Creations To The Next Level?
LĒVO has a library of recipes, educational content, calculators, photos, and MORE available on our website, or visit us on YouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action! Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVO Quiz to see which machine is right for you! #LĒVOmade