If you are hoping to make some easy but delicious cannabis caramels using a LĒVO home infusion device… this is the recipe for you!
LĒVO Home Infusion Machines
The LĒVO II, LĒVO C, and LĒVO Lux have revolutionized the cannabis infusion process, taken the confusion out of infusion and helped countless marijuana enthusiasts save time and money. It’s no secret that many cannabis lovers prefer to make their own cannabis treats, particularly given how expensive store-bought cannabis items can be. Packaged cannabis products also frequently contain questionable ingredients, fillers, and unhealthy additives designed to extend the shelf-life of the product.
If you want to have more control over the ingredients that go into your cannabis caramels but also want to avoid the hassle of creating your own infusions manually, then LĒVO is for you. Until recently, cannabis users have had to complete every step of the infusion process on their own, including drying and activating their own herbs.
LĒVO has changed all of that by streamlining the infusion process. It has the ability to complete all three steps – drying, activation, and infusion, allowing you to relax or focus on other activities rather than spend needless hours concocting infusions by hand.
The LĒVO II and all our LĒVO machines have a modern, stylish aesthetic and come in a variety of classic and trendy colors. No matter which color you choose, your LĒVO machine will brighten up any kitchen. The LĒVO II makes a statement on any kitchen counter while still being small and compact enough to fit inside most kitchen cabinets or pantry shelves.
While infusing cannabis by hand can be a messy affair that takes a long time to clean up, cleaning a LĒVO machine is quick and epically easy. LĒVO II is made from non-toxic materials, and its primary components — including the 16-ounce reservoir and Power Pods — are dishwasher safe, though they can also be cleaned by hand with a little soap and warm water.
At Cannabutter Digest, we strongly believe that you will quickly fall in love with your machine and make it a mainstay, LĒVO also believes in their product enough to back it with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The cherry on top? All LĒVO machines also come with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
If you are ready to create your own weed concoctions, including cannabis caramels, then look no further than the LĒVO II.
If you’re in the market for an infusion machine with a larger output, don’t forget to check out the LĒVO C, which comes equipped with a one-liter glass basin and is perfect for small businesses making cannabis products. The new LĒVO Lux, which comes in steel, stainless steel, copper, and gold, is another, even more elegant option that is sure to stand out in any home.
Easy Cannabis Caramels Recipe
Before you make the caramels, you’ll need to make cannabutter (or cannabis butter). The following is a recipe for how to make cannabutter with a LĒVO machine.
Cannabis Caramels Recipe
- ¼ cup cannabutter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup salted butter
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- Cover your 9-inch pan with lightly oiled parchment paper.
- On low heat, mix cannabutter, regular butter, and cream in one of the two small saucepans until the butter has fully melted.
- Blend corn syrup, sugar, and water in a separate saucepan, and warm on medium heat until the mixture begins to boil.
- Allow the second mixture to boil until it begins to turn amber. Once it changes color, gradually begin adding the butter and cream from the other saucepan.
- Once the butter and cream mixture has been added to the caramel mixture, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until the temperature reaches 240°F.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle salt (we recommend using sea salt) over the top of the caramel mixture and allow it to cool for at least one hour.
- As it cools, the mixture will harden. Once it has hardened properly, you can slice it into bite-sized pieces.
Interested in trying other cannabis recipes? Whether you are thinking about making weed brownies, gummies, or baked goods, you should check out LĒVO’s healthy edible mixes made from natural ingredients. You can also take this 1 hour Elevated Edibles Masterclass for an uncensored course on flower infusions where you’ll also learn how to make Flower-Butter Lavender Infused Caramels!