A cheesecake made with cannabutter is the ultimate dessert.
You can adjust this easy recipe depending on your taste buds and dietary needs, and it will satisfy your sweet tooth while delivering the benefits of cannabinoids.
Preparing to Make Infused Cheesecake
Before you start the main part of the cheesecake recipe, you will need to make your cannabutter.
Although a LĒVO II or LĒVO C machine produces higher quality homemade edibles and makes the whole process easier, you can make cannabutter the traditional way. Here are the directions for decarboxylating your raw cannabis flower and infusing the butter.
Decarboxylating or ‘decarbing’ raw flower is a critical step for activating your marijuana and cannabinoids, turning THCa into THC that you can feel- this is all made super easy with the LĒVO II or LĒVO C infusing machines.
However, if you don’t have one, you can follow these directions, but be careful you don’t burn up your flower and that you don’t mind the strong smell of cannabis in your house.
Cannabutter Cheesecake Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 16 Graham crackers crushed
- 8 ounces of Philadelphia cream cheese 1 package
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let the cream cheese sit at room temperature to soften. If needed, you can soften it in the microwave using the appropriate settings.
- Prepare the crust by crushing and placing the Graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl. Crush them by first squeezing the crackers while they are still in their wrappers. Then, place them on a clean counter and use a rolling pin to crush them more if there are still lumpy pieces.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of melted regular butter with the Graham cracker crumbs and stir well.
- Apply non-stick cooking spray to the bottom of a pie pan. You can also grease it with regular butter.
- Press the Graham cracker crumb mixture into the greased pie pan.
- Place the Graham cracker lining in the oven for 5 minutes. This helps the butter and Graham cracker solidify before you add the filling.
- Remove the pie pan containing the Graham cracker crust from the oven. Drizzle the cannabutter over the crust.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed. If you do not have a mixer, make sure you mix thoroughly and vigorously. Avoid using a high speed on a mixer since this speed can create air bubbles in the batter.
- Add eggs one at a time, and continue to mix after each one is added.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling onto the Graham cracker crust. Smooth the filling so it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is set.
- Let the cheesecake cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Isn’t It Time To Expand Your Repertoire Of Culinary Arts Into The World Of Home Infusions?
Consider a LĒVO II home infuser for quick, no mess ways to make your favorite dishes and drinks full of botanical goodness.
LĒVO has a library of recipes, educational content, calculators, photos, and MORE available on our website, or visit us on YouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action! Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVO Quiz to see which machine is right for you! #LĒVOmade