There is no shortage of occasions or locations to enjoy some CBD-infused lemonade. One of the unique things about this recipe is that it calls for a CBD-infused sweetener instead of one infused with THC.
THC is great for many occasions. However, sometimes you just want to mellow out with some CBD instead of the psychoactive effects of THC.
Lemonade is the type of beverage that is equal parts refreshing and fitting for numerous situations. You can enjoy this beverage with your parents. You can enjoy this beverage with your friends. And there is no shortage of neighbors or friends that wouldn’t love to drink this type of lemonade with you. This beverage is great to share with people who want to relax thanks to the CBD infusion.
You can also take this CBD-infused lemonade with you on a hike. It will help you stay hydrated and relaxed as you enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. By the time you get back from your hike, you may feel like lying in a hammock with a fresh, cold glass of your infused lemonade. If you need a pick-me-up, try taking a nice jog in the morning and then come back to a tall glass of lemonade with ice.
Try mixing the CBD lemonade with some tea and make an Arnold Palmer. It will be about the best Arnold Palmer you ever had. The bit of caffeine in the tea will perk you up.
This infused beverage is one of the most versatile and refreshing CBD drinks for any occasion. Plus, it requires simple ingredients and easy steps to make. Win-win!
How to Make your CBD Infused Lemonade
CBD Infused Ingredient Options (only pick one of these infused ingredients to use)
- CBD infused MCT, Coconut oil, or glycerin
- 118 ml CBD infused honey
- 237 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice (requires approximately 4-6 lemons)
- 237 ml water (to make simple syrup)
- 237 ml sugar
- 710 ml cold water (to dilute)
- You can use either CBD-infused honey or CBD-infused MCT oil to make this recipe. You can use both, too. Pick your desired infusion ingredient, then proceed to the next step. If you do not have these ingredients, check out our guides on how to make them. Or better yet, use your LĒVO II or LĒVO C infusion machine to simplify the process.
- To make simple syrup, add 237 mL of water and sugar to a small saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer. Do not allow it to boil. Stir until the sugar dissolves completely, then remove from heat.
- While you are waiting for the water to heat and sugar to dissolve, juice the lemons. You will need roughly 4-6 lemons for 237 mL of lemon juice, depending on the size of your lemons. You can always double the recipe if you’d like more.
- Pour the lemon juice and the dissolved infused sugar water into a serving pitcher. Add 2-3 cups【710 mL】 of cold water to dilute. Taste and add more water if desired.
- If the lemonade is too sweet for your liking, simply add a bit more water or a bit more lemon juice. Or mix in some iced tea and make an Arnold Palmer during this step.
- Add infused honey and/or infused MCT oil or CBD infused glycerin to the pitcher.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill. Serve with ice and sliced lemons. A sprig of mint or lavender is the perfect finishing touch.
This lemonade is so refreshing and easy to make. You can always double or triple the recipe to make a larger batch to last you longer. Let’s be honest, as good as this lemonade is, you might make a new pitcher full every couple of days.
To enjoy, be sure to load your glass with ice because you will want to savor this lemonade for a long time on a hot day and perhaps even share it with some friends.
Isn’t It Time To Expand Your Repertoire Of Culinary Arts Into The World Of Home Infusions?
LĒVO has a library of recipes, educational content, calculators, photos, and MORE available on our website, or visit us on YouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action! Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVO Quiz to see which machine is right for you! #LĒVOmade
More Recipes Worth Trying: