A cannabis-infused breakfast can be fun once in a while when you have a day off and don’t have any plans to get to for a while. Add cannabutter to any wake & bake breakfast for a boost of potent cannabinoids like THC and CBD.
Dosing can be as simple as spreading a pat of cannabutter on your morning toast or on a blueberry muffin. Cannabutter can be used in sauces like hollandaise or flavored maple syrup.
Today we’re going to get into three great infused breakfast dishes. They are French Toast, a Greek Omelet, and Cannabutter Cream Cheese and Bagels.
All three recipes will require decarboxylating the raw flower to ‘activate’ it, and then infusing the flower into the butter.
Both of these processes are made so much more efficient with the LĒVO II or LĒVO C countertop infusing machines. If you already have a LĒVO decarb + infusion machine you can skip straight down to the recipe itself. If you don’t have one (yet) click here for the oven decarb instructions. Just make sure you don’t burn your flower, and open a window- it’s going to smell.
Cannabis-Infused French Toast Recipe
- knife spoon
- few large mixing bowls
- measuring spoons
- baking dish
- 1 loaf of Challah or bread of your choice
- 4½ tablespoons of cannabutter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Cut the loaf into 8 slices (you can make crosswise cuts). Each slice should be about ½-¾ inches thick.
- Lightly butter the baking dish.
- Spread the cannabutter on one side of each slice of bread. Now arrange these 8 slices, butter side up, into the greased baking dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, and salt in another bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the bread.
- Cover the dish, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
It may be difficult to wait so many hours thinking about this classic breakfast, but the wait will be worth it. When you are ready to make the French Toast, follow these directions:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove the cover from the baking dish and place the dish in the oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Dust with powdered sugar, and serve with maple syrup.
Cannabis-Infused Greek Omelet
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons of feta cheese
- ¼ cup of diced onions
- ¼ cup of finely cut spinach
- ¼ cup of diced tomatoes
- Grease a frying pan with plain butter – you want to avoid frying cannabutter when possible to preserve the THC.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and mix in the cannabutter, and then pour them into the pan.
- When the eggs have firmed up on the bottom, spread the feta cheese, onions, spinach, and tomatoes around the center. Gently fold one half of the egg over, so it covers the filling.
- Cook the filling and eggs thoroughly.
- Serve with toast (and cannabutter), and you have a elevated and nutritious breakfast!
Cannabutter Cream Cheese and Bagels
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp cannabutter
- a pinch of seasoning of your choice (dill, onion powder, garlic powder, etc.)
- 4 bagels
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature, or it will be difficult to mix. If you have an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and cannabutter on medium-high for 5 minutes. If mixing by hand, mix until it is very smooth, roughly 10 minutes. You can then add seasoning if you like and mix- or just save your seasonings for your own bagel.
- Spread your cream cheese blend onto your bagels- toasted is best. If you prefer, you can serve them with some lox and sliced onions. Garnish with capers.
All three of these recipes are so simple and quick. You will soon understand just how easy it is to integrate cannabutter into your morning routine. Interested to compare cannabutter to cannaoil? Learn more about that here. All of this is made so much easier with LĒVO infusion machines!
Are You Ready To Add The Power Of Botanical Infusing To Your Kitchen Recipies- Taking Your Creations To The Next-Level?
LĒVO has a library of recipes, educational content, calculators, photos, and MORE available on our website, or visit us on YouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action! Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVO Quiz to see which machine is right for you! #LĒVOmade