There are a million types of tacos for every taste, preference, and craving. Whether you want a fresh Baja fish taco, a shredded pork taco, or a traditional ground beef option in a crispy shell, there’s a combination for everyone between the ingredient choices and variety of topping possibilities.
The delicious ingredients in this recipe contain nutrients and antioxidants to boost your health, but the star ingredient of this recipe is the LĒVO-infused butter. In addition to adding THC and enhancing the flavors of other ingredients, botanical and terpene-infused butter has many beneficial properties.
The terpenes contain compounds that are responsible for creating aroma, taste, medicinal and psychoactive effects. By choosing your favorite flower to decarb and infuse, you can create a butter that’s rich in the cannabinoids you need.
For example, if you are looking for a terpene that fights inflammation, you might select a strain that is high in myrcene, like Harlequin or Blue Dream.
While tacos are one of the most customizable dishes around, here is a traditional, favorite recipe made with infused butter.
The Ultimate Weed Tacos Recipe
- 1 (1 oz) packet of taco seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup water
- 12 taco shells (hard or soft shells)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1/2 large diced red onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Beef can be substituted for chicken or fish. You can also use jalapeno Monterey jack cheese if you want an extra kick. Add sriracha sauce, lime, and cilantro as desired
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes. Stir every few minutes.
- Remove from heat to drain off the grease.
- Set the heat to low and add your cannabis butter.
- Add spices and stir constantly.
- Mash the refried beans with the water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Preheat the oven to 149°C. Set the taco shells on a baking sheet, and warm them for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spread the taco shell open and add about 2 tablespoons of heated refried beans followed by 2 tablespoons of ground beef.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese on top of the meat and beans.
- Add shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and onion, and sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
These tacos are delicious on their own, or you can serve them with a variety of sides like rice, salad, guacamole, and tortilla chips.
How To Prepare Infused Butter
Related Recipe Ideas
If you’d prefer fewer carbs, you can adapt this recipe to make a taco salad. To make a taco salad, follow this recipe, but you can pile them on romaine lettuce instead of loading the taco fillings into a shell. Add black olives, peppers, and any other vegetables you prefer.
You can also make a casserole by spooning the taco filling over crushed-up taco shells on the bottom of a casserole dish. Then, follow with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Repeat the layers until the ingredients are gone. Spread a thin layer of taco filling on the top of the last shell layer. Then sprinkle more cheese on the top. Heat in the oven at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Whichever way you go about customizing this incredible recipe, make sure you take a photo and share it with the world: @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it as #LEVOmade
Contact Cannabutter Digest for More Information on Home Infusing Machines
If you would like more information on using a home infusion machine to make dinners and desserts, please contact a Cannabutter Digest representative. We are happy to discuss how a LĒVO home-infusing machine can help you with nutritious meal preparation.
Isn’t It Time To Expand Your Repertoire Of Culinary, Confectionery, And Craft Arts Into The World Of Home Infusions?
LĒVO has a library of recipes, educational content, calculators, photos, and MORE available on our website, or visit us on YouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action! Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVO Quiz to see which machine is right for you! #LĒVOmade